Part-Time/Summer Assembly Line Worker :: exploreClarion.com
Beverage-Air in Brookville currently has openings for part-time/summer assembly line workers.
As a part-time assembler, you will help create our innovative, high-quality refrigeration products.
- Choice of Monday to Wednesday from 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. or Wednesday to Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 2:23 p.m.
- On vocational training
- No nights or weekends!
What you will do:
- Work as part of a team to assemble components or entire units
- Use hand tools
- Perform various tasks
- Perform quality inspections on parts and products
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Move objects up to 50 pounds
What you bring:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Pay attention to safety – you actively notice new things, think while you work, and plan ahead what you’ll do next
- Teamwork – you work well with others and enjoy collaborating
- Attention to detail – you pay attention to the little things that make a difference
- Manual dexterity – you work well with your hands
- Concentration – you work quickly while staying focused for long periods of time
- Organization – you believe in “a place for everything and everything has its place”.
- Responsibility – you can be trusted and counted on
- Self-motivation – you meet or exceed performance goals without someone looking over your shoulder
Beverage-Air is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation , sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free from discrimination or harassment.
Type of employment: Part-time, temporary
Pay: $15.00 per hour
How to register: Visit https://beverage-air.com/careers/ and click Apply Now.
Copyright © 2022 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the content of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.