Acquia Updates Open Digital Experience Platform (DXP)
BOSTON – Acquia’s Drupal-based Customer Experience (CX) platform is different from enterprise users.
Acquia made updates last quarter to its three-part Open Digital Experience (DXP) platform: comprised of the new Acquia experience platform; Cloud Acquia Platform; and Acquia Marketing Cloud, according to the company.
Updates to Acquia Open DXP have been developed to help organizations effectively assemble business capabilities packaged into new digital experiences and services for customers and employees.
The open âcomposableâ architecture enables business creators to create data-driven digital experiences faster and at scale, as well as to experiment and adapt to customer needs.
Acquia’s vision is âa world where brands can personalize everything,â said Dries Buytaert, Co-Founder and CTO, Acquia.
Acquia’s DXP offering is a leader in the Gartner 2021 âMagic Quadrantâ in the DXP market.
The company has more than 4,000 customers.
Acquia Experience Platform and Acquia Cloud Platform
The new Acquia Experience Platform runs in the updated Acquia Cloud Platform, a native Kubernetes-native cloud-based platform for digital experiences.
The new platform, which is part of the company’s largest DXP, includes several components:
- CMS with the latest features from the Drupal community in an out-of-the-box experience
- Based on lessons learned from thousands of customer deployments
- Pre-defined content types, roles and permissions
Acquia Site Studio
- Codeless tool available in the corporate CMS
- Building websites without technical expertise
- Preset components and design templates for brand consistency
Acquia Cloud IDE
- Development environment specially designed for Drupal
Acquia Marketing cloud
Acquia updated the Marketing Cloud offering in its DXP to help marketers tailor campaigns to their customers using data, machine learning and more:
- Unified Analytics: Customization to provide a complete understanding of customers and business KPIs and deeper insight into the performance of marketing campaigns
- Machine learning models: Clustering capabilities allow customers to be segmented into multiple machine learning clusters
- Reporting improvements: Campaign performance reports for results information
- Compliance workflow: Consumer data erasure request user interface and API to honor GDPR and CCPA deletion requests and confirm that deletion requests have been handled correctly